Join Us in Serving Your Community
Whether with a gift of cash, in-kind donation or by taking advantage of the State of Arizona’s Working Poor tax credit, giving to Horizon Health and Wellness supports our communities now and for the future by fueling the work of creating a healthy individual, community and environment. An investment in better health for our most vulnerable patients enables them to work, learn and contribute in a meaningful way to our community.
In addition, the choice to use Horizon Health and Wellness provider helps support the organization.
Corporate partnerships are a unique form of giving that allows Horizon Health and Wellness to extend its impact in the community. One recent example is a partnership with A.T. Still University in which their students assist in providing needed services.
How You Can Help
You can join us in so many ways:
- Make a cash donation to improve the health of our community
- Talk to us about being a corporate or provider partner through the Contact Us page
- Learn more about volunteering opportunities below
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Horizon Health and Wellness. We offer many opportunities to get involved with the community and our mission.
Here are some options:
- Earth Day Celebration – Apache Junction
- Pancake Breakfast – Apache Junction
- Domestic Violence Luncheon – Globe
- Information Table – varied locations
- Marketing – virtual
- Human Resources – virtual
(Please note: You must be at least 21 years of age in order to volunteer.)
Please CONTACT US and indicate which options you are considering and we will contact you. Thank you for your interest!
Join us as we serve our communities!