Join Us in Serving Your Community
Whether with a gift of cash, in-kind donation or by taking advantage of the State of Arizona’s Working Poor tax credit, giving to Horizon Health and Wellness supports our communities now and for the future by fueling the work of creating a healthy individual, community and environment. An investment in better health for our most vulnerable patients enables them to work, learn and contribute in a meaningful way to our community.
In addition, the choice to use Horizon Health and Wellness provider helps support the organization.
Corporate partnerships are a unique form of giving that allows Horizon Health and Wellness to extend its impact in the community. One recent example is a partnership with A.T. Still University in which their students assist in providing needed services.
How You Can Help
You can join us in so many ways:
- Make a cash donation to improve the health of our community
- Talk to us about being a corporate or provider partner through the Contact Us page
- Learn more about volunteering opportunities below
Volunteer With Us
- Are you looking for a rewarding way to spend your day helping others and meeting a fantastic team of people?
- Do you have skills you would like to share with others?
- Are you looking for a little more fun, a challenge or an opportunity to learn something new?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then this is the place for you!
Here are just a few of our volunteer opportunities:
- Front Desk Greeters/Concierge
- Agency Events
- And many more….
Opportunities are currently available in:
- Apache Junction
- Casa Grande
- Queen Creek
Please contact our volunteer coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (520) 876-1855 with any questions.
All volunteers will need to pass background check and provide fingerprint clearance card.
Volunteer orientation provided.
Must be 21 years of age or older if you will be performing work inside one of our buildings or working directly with our patients.
Younger volunteers and groups are welcome to work at any of our events that are outside.