The Horizon Health and Wellness Story
For over 40 years Horizon Health and Wellness has offered a full range of mental health services for all ages and stages of life. In addition to behavioral health services, we also provide primary care.
Horizon is committed to providing you the best care possible by providing integrated health care that addresses the whole person and promotes wellness, thereby helping you sustain your health and the health of your family.
Our centers are staffed with friendly, caring professionals who value, honor and respect the cultural differences in the communities where we are located and are committed to providing excellent care.
We are sensitive to those in our communities who struggle to pay for health care due to financial hardship. We believe your health and wellness is important so we offer a number of ways for families to get the care they need. Along with the many insurances that we accept, you may also ask us about an affordable self-pay and income based sliding fee discount program or for assistance with AHCCCS applications and the Health Insurance Marketplace.
At Horizon, we feel you should never be far from the care you need. We are happy to be partnering with our Arizona communities and hope that you will consider choosing Horizon Health and Wellness for your family’s health needs!
Horizon Health and Wellness is a proud partner of Cenpatico Integrated Care and Health Choice Integrated Care.
The Community Health Center Difference
Horizon Health and Wellness is proud to offer several Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC) as part of a network of health providers dedicated to improving the health of their communities.
Community Health Centers are thriving, patient-centered facilities that practice wellness, collaboration and excellence.
The Community Health Center Difference includes:
- Operating as a non-profit, so our centers are not focused on treating as many patients as possible, but instead can focus on working with each patient to get well, be well and live well.
- Offering comprehensive care that treats the whole person. Most community health centers offer a variety of services including primary medical care, prescription, behavioral health services, nutrition, exercise and other wellness programs.
- Focusing on delivering services that respect the diverse cultures and needs of patients.
- Leading the pack with technology including the use of electronic medical records to better coordinate the care our patients receive.
- Compiling and analyzing health data about our communities to better understand and treat chronic diseases like high blood pressure, heart disease, asthma or obesity.
- A Board of Directors where a majority of the members are patients of our centers. This demonstrates our responsiveness to the needs of our patients and our communities.
Mostly, being a community health center means starting with you and working with you to take an active role in improving and managing your health.
Schedule your appointment today and learn about the community health center difference firsthand!
We are dedicated to embracing our entire community.
We’re Here For You!
We value, honor and respect the cultural differences in our community and that is reflected in the diversity of our staff who also embrace these values. We provide translation and interpretation services for individuals who are in need of that service.
We are sensitive to those in our community who struggle to pay for health care due to financial hardship. We believe your health and wellness is important so we offer a number of ways for families to get the care they need. Ask us about an affordable self-pay and income based sliding fee discount program or for assistance with AHCCCS applications and the Health Insurance Marketplace.